Terms and Conditions
§ 1. Please read the following rules carefully before signing in.
RapwayTrade is totally different from its competitors trying to achieve something special starting with the website design, mining & trading platform, and extremely functional. Since first beginning a few years ago, RapwayTrade has created a name for
itself between miners. The system is magnificent for miners and traders because of its solid mining and trading platform and a diversity of assets to mine and trade.
RapwayTrade is an online platform which provides the services to users registered on the website. The website is accessible via RapwayTrade.com. The user is obliged to direct any statements in connection with the Service Provider’s
activities to this entity and contact with the Service Provider is possible via the online form available on the website or directly at email@example.com.
§ 2. Subject of the Services
Users are offered the access to the Services provided within the website in accordance with their scope and the possibility to use them in compliance herewith and additionally published terms and conditions, including in particular the
information included on subpages of each Service, which include:
The different investment packages works for the designated period of time prior to the investment plan choosen by the investor.
THE REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY FEES.
§ 3. The Registration, Agreement and Verification
- The Agreement may be concluded by natural persons, legal persons and other organizational units to whom the law assigns legal capacity. The age of adulthood is determined by the law of the User’s country of origin. Registration is
free and the User gains access to the functionality of the website. In case of doubt as to the age of the User, the Service Provider may verify it by requesting the submission of relevant supporting documents.
- Users cannot register more than one account on the Website. Users with multiple accounts will be deleted.
and Cookies Policy, and in particular: 1) The scope of provided Services; 2) No need to invite a new person to the website; 3) The terms and conditions of payments; 4) Lack of profit guarantee, potential risk arising from forex
and cryptocurrency services purchase; 5) The exclusive statutory (not applicable to contract law - § 3.15) right to withdraw from the agreement due to digital data provision (services available on the Website) and a possible situation
in which profits (commissions) depend on fluctuations on the cryptocurrency market, over which the Service Provider has no control.
- The registration itself does not require any fees, the User decides about withdrawals or purchases the Service. The Service Provider declares, and the User acknowledges that the Service Provider does not carry out any fundraising activity
in order to encumber the risk of such funds.
- A purchase of the program available on the Website. Activities of the company shall not be seen as investment advice or recommendation from the Service Provider aiming at purchasing, selling or holding a particular asset. The Company
is not registered as an investment advisor.
- The User is obliged to provide correct and real data in the Form. In case of justified doubts about the authenticity of the provided data, the Service Provider reserves the right to suspend the activation of the account.
- As a part of providing data by the User within the Website, and in particular during verification, the Service Provider may request the following type of information, out of many: 1) first and last name; 2) phone number; 3) type of
an account: a) private; b) business - in that case the Service Provider may request additional data indicated in the form and sending to the Service Provider appropriate documents indicated in the form to complete further verification;
- In case of a private account (of a natural person) provided data my concern: 1) name and surname; 2) citizenship, 3) identification number of civil register or birth date if such a number is not used in a User’s country, 4) number
of a document confirming an identity of a person, 5) address of residence - in case of having such information by the authorities
- In case of a business account (of a company, legal person or an entity which does not have a legal personality): 1) name (of a company); 2) organization form, 3) address of the registered office or address of business activity, 4)
Tax Identification Number and in case of lack of such a number - a country of registration, commercial register as well as the number and dates of registration, 5) identification data, under (6) of a representative person, who
represents legal person or an entity which does not have a legal personality.
- The Service Provider may introduce additional security methods for an account, including procedure connected with the Google Authenticator application or similar.
- Every account registered on the Website shall be subject to additional two-staged verification on the basis of the compliance of the owner personal data. Verification shall be performed by the Service Provider based on a sent scan
of the User's identity document (identity card, passport) and a document confirming the place of residence: bill for telecommunications service or utilities (gas, electricity), or other appropriate, approved by the Service Provider.
If it is necessary to obtain special information, including in particular a confirmation of data by the state authorities, the time of the account verification may be extended appropriately for the time needed. The account verification
shall be performed, in particular, in case of the Withdrawal order.
- The User acknowledges and agrees, that in connection to AML procedure (preventing money laundering and financing terrorism), the Service Provider may demand to verify the User at any time of his/her activity. Lack of verification,
confirmed by documents, may result in suspension or removal of the account, including a write-off of collected funds.
- The Service Provider having reviewed provided data, may reject the registration of the User on the basis of low credibility of provided data by the User or demand to produce additional documents, including especially a photo of the
User holding the said documents, or a photo of the User presenting in the background a well-known place from the area of User’s place of residence (up to 15 km).